Sunday, February 28, 2010

March Misc


  • I want to have a sticker on my car that reads: "Your kid may be an honor student but my kid took a nap today!" Logan takes a nap once in a blue moon and man is it awesome to have that 1-2hr rest myself.

  • So thankful for such awesome friends to share life with!

  • It is a beautiful Sunday afternoon and I am not happy to be deep cleaning my freezer after a pop can was left in there and exploded (yes...I said Pop...that is how you say it in the north)

  • Why I continue to give my kids lip gloss and chapstick in the car is beyond me. I always forget they have it and then I turn around to a scary faced greasy monster that I have to clean up.

  • I can always resolve to eat better when I am pregnant but what is the point? I have the rest of my life to eat good. No matter what I do now, I will certainly get bigger. Might as well enjoy those Girl Scout Cookies after all!! Good..I just released myself from the guilt.

  • Logan declared that mac-n-cheese cost $3,000 while at the grocery store. I thought it was yellow cheese and it is actually gold that I have been eating all these years.

  • In discussing that God is a Spirit and that he doesn't have a body like other people, Logan boldy questioned, "Why doesn't God have a booty?" God has a good sense of humor to give me a kid like her. Sometimes I think she is the funniest person I know (and the most dramatic! ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment