Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Feb misc










  • Think we finally decided on the name Josephine Kate for our new baby girl.lo 27 weeks now and with warmer days to enjoy the sun...I will be feeling great! Dreary cold days make me feel bored, overweight and pale!! Thankfully Spring is around the corner and the kids will get to do more outside activities instead of memorizing cartoons :)
  • Love the little friends and cousin bday parties. I am dreading the day when they all go to different schools and talk about different friends that we don't know. Hope they will all stay buds even as they get older and "cooler" ha!

  • Lilly and Logan always amaze me that they are so different. Logan will whine and complain if she isn't feeling well and the world will hear about it for days. Lilly just choses not to eat and coughs like she is dying. I will finally take her in to the Dr. and determine she has ear infections and pink eye. Love the coughing so much until you gag routine. How a parent can hear that all night and still roll over and sleep is amazing.

  • Lilly is not motivated by sugar like Logan and I. However, I can tell her she can take a bath or wear princess jammies and she will pretty much do whatever I tell her.

  • Kirk definately went bed at 7:30pm last night...just thought I would share that


  • My idea to go to the park as a family and I fall asleep in the car after Kirk unloads them. It was a nice power nap. Only pregnancy can cause me to be that sleepy instantly (especially on a 65 degree February day on a Saturday).

  • How can it be 70 degrees and then 2 days later be snowing?
  • I love shoe shopping but buying a size 10 is not so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment