- Hey! Haven't blogged for a long time...way overdue. I don't know how any of you that read my blog.....3 maybe 4 of you...can even sleep at night. The anticipation for the next post must be intoxicating. I won't keep you waiting.
- Fall is here. It is awesome. I love, love, love warm weather. Super hot 100 degrees is still okay with me....but not with kids. There is not much to do. It might as well be raining and cold since we can't really venture out. Alas...the cold weather is around the corner. Mind you- I HATE, HATE, HATE cold weather. I am just looking for something around 70 and staying there all the way through April. What state provides that?
- Logan and Lilly are in preschool 2 days a week from 9-1. It is a nice break for them and me. Although, it is not very long of a time once you drop them. I feel like I one "clean up" thing to do at home and go to one store or do a workout. It is nice quiet time with Josie too. My favorite thing about their school though is their memory verse reciting. It is so cute to hear them walk around the house as if I am not listening and saying Phillipians 4:13 - " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Now... I know this verse but I don't think I could tell you exactly where it was in the bible. It has been my new challenge to learn these things with them.
- On that note, let it be out in the air that we are considering homeschooling Logan in the fall. WHAT?! Listen people- I have only committed to kindergarden - not 12th grade. We will see where this thing goes. We thought it would be nice to have one more year with Logan at home with Lilly and Josie before she is "off and running" as they say.
- Yesterday Logan told me she loved me sooooo much, too much really and that I am the best cook in the whole world. I was crushed when she said the same thing to Kirk tonight. I am jealous and competitive. Not a good combo.
- I know this blog should be called Logan, Lilly and Josie at blogspot...but I haven't gotten around to it. I will keep it how it is and HUNTER can just deal with it :)
- Josie rolled over on October 6th...one day after she turned 5 months. It doesn't seem like 5 months. She likes to grab at her toes and smile a lot. She rocks a pretty serious mowhawk too. The girls love her and try to include her. She was even given a turn at a memory matching game. I passed for her.
- Not a ton new going on here. Just enjoying life with 3 little ones and a super awesome hubby and bestfriend. Thankful for where we live, our family and our friends. Thankful that God is gracious, loving and patient with me when I am not with him or with others. Thankful for my health and the health of my children and husband. Thankful for what he does everyday and that he loves his work, God and family (not in that order:). Thankful that he can be around the house some as he works and partake in the chaos even if it means pretending to not hear it and letting me deal with it (and the mess associated).
- Here's to better sleep, more working out (any would be great), eating better, relaxing more and most importantly...enjoying quiet time with God and making the most of our opportunities to enjoy family and friends.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Fall Highlights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment