I(Becca) took Lilly and Logan to visit a dear friend Amber Porter and her 3 kiddos in NC the other day. It was a little over 7.5hrs from here. The girls did so awesome. There were a few moments of annoyance since Lilly has butterfingers and drops everything in the car and then yells..."I want it" or "Give it back!". It's not so safe trying to drive on the interstate and pick things up in the seat behind you and give it back all without turning around. At any rate-we arrived safely and it was soooo good to see our friends! 5,4,3,2, and 1 yr olds together in one house with two chatty friends. It was a great time. Logan slept in the same bed as Ella and Ava (right in between so she wouldn't fall out). Ella was looking out for her. I think on Wed and Thur they didn't go to bed until 11pm (put in bed at 8pm). Oh well- we had good convo, coffee and pie so what did we care?! We went to my new favorite store IKEA :-) Here is a pic of all of us loaded in the car and driving there and then the picture on the way back. Only Ella made it back to the house awake.
I was so proud of my little road trip buddies and am looking forward to taking them to Illinois sometime this summer to visit the fam.
I was so proud of my little road trip buddies and am looking forward to taking them to Illinois sometime this summer to visit the fam.
No comments:
Post a Comment