- "Stop talking on the phone and drive mommy"
- "Daddies panties!" (after helping unload the dryer)
- 6am: "I want to play with Uncle Hunter"! (instead of dragging him out of bed....we decided to put together the puzzle he gave Logan for her bday)
- "I don't like it when you tell me no Mommy" says Logan
- Hugs and kisses REQUIRED before Kirk leaves for work (or major melt down ensues)
- Lilly asks "why" when you tell her something (what one and a half year old says that?). When you explain to her "why", she says "ohh....okay".
- They call the grocery store "cookie" (because they get a free one) and Chick-fil-A "chickie"
- Lilly tells her own "knock, knock" jokes. "Knock, Knock". Who's there? "Daddy". "Daddy who?" (Pause)......"Knock, Knock". Who's there? "Daddy"......etc. Logan gets so frustrated because she keeps asking who's there and gets the same answer. Finally she gives up and tells Lilly to stop saying the joke.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Deep thoughts from the Johnson Girlies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so cute! I love the things that kids say!
ReplyDelete