- Felt very judged today shopping in Christmas mania pregnant without my wedding ring on! So much for putting on lotion and forgetting to put it back on.
- Hand a wonderful time shopping today without the kiddos. Thanks Kirk! Why did I buy MYSELF 3 pairs of shoes? Selfishness runs deep from birth to death I guess. I certainly purchased other things but I went for myself first. Ha!
- The girlies didn't nap today...instead we drove around and then ended up at McDonalds. The kids have only been there 1 or 2 other times with people. I am proud to say that they do not know what the Golden Arches are...or at least I thought. As we pulled in, Logan quickly said..."oh, this is a great idea...I love Old McDonald". It was actually fun and clean and Lilly could do all the of the climbing things without getting stuck and me having to go in after her. It was a fun inside park since they have been stuck in all day with the cold.
- I had them do alphabet flash cards while they were eating tonight. I would turn the card over and whoever guessed first got to keep the card. Lilly pretty much dominated Logan. How is that possible? She is a year and half younger?! Logan was proud of her and told her she was doing a great job.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Christmas shopping...sort of
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I told my mom about the shoe/boot store and we may go very soon!
ReplyDelete