

So...I haven't been updating as much as I should!
- Lilly turned 2! We had a fun little family party at home
- We found out the night of her party (Sept 4) that we are pregnant with baby number 3 :-). I am due May 23rd. We are super excited of course!
- The girls started their 2 day a week Mothers Day Out. They are loving it and learning a lot. Lilly is the youngest in her class but really picking things up.
- We decided to stay in TN instead of moving to Chicago
- I retired my Real Estate License and am officially a stay at home mom!
- We had a great football reunion weekend at University of Illinois...even though the Illini lost as always! It was so fun bringing 10 kids to see the game though. They did great even though it was cold!
No comments:
Post a Comment